Saturday, October 28
Entry Deadline: October 14
Essential Table Tennis
1739 W Main Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Singles, Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles
Check In: 8:00 am
Singles Begins: 8:30 am
Doubles and Mixed Doubles to follow
1. Players must provide their own paddles. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event.
3. Players who are ages 40 or over as of December 31, 2023 are invited to participate.
4. The age division of competition for Doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners. Doubles partners must be of the same gender.
5. Players may not wear white shirts, white skirts or white shorts.
1. For singles competition a round robin format will be utilized. For divisions with 6 or less players, each player will play all others. The winner will be determined by his/her playing record. The round robin may lead into a single elimination tournament. For divisions with 7 or more players, the division will be broken into pools, playing a preliminary round robin within the pool. Winners from each pool will advance to a single elimination tournament.
2. Round Robin format will be used for doubles and mixed doubles (same procedure as singles).
3. Play shall consist of a five-game match. The winner shall be the first player to win three games.
4. The first player to score 11 points wins a game, unless both players have scored 10 points. In that situation, the serve changes each point and the winner is the first player to score a two-point lead.
5. Play shall be continuous throughout the match with a two-minute break between games.
6. The Tournament Director reserves the right to change/modify the format of any event.
1. All matches will be conducted in accordance with USA Table Tennis (USATT) rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please visit or contact:
USA Table Tennis
One Olympic Plaza
Colorado Springs, CO 80909