5K and 10K Road Races
In conjunction with the Cherokee Strip 5K & 10K
Saturday, September 16
Entry Deadline: September 2
Check In: 6:30 am
10K Starts: 7:00 am
5K Starts 7:15
Perry Chamber of Commerce
327 N 7th Street
Perry, OK 73077
- The course follows the shortest route over the whole Railway/trail. The Start/Finish line is close to the Perry Chamber of Commerce building on N 7th Street in downtown Perry
- The course map can be downloaded from the OSG website under Events, and Road Race.
- You must choose either the 5K or the 10K.
- You will check in and pick up your bibs and t-shirt at the Chamber of Commerce building at 6:30 am the morning of the race.
1. All road race events will be conducted in accordance with USA Track & Field (USATF) rules,
except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please visit or contact:
USA Track & Field
132 East Washington Street, Suite 800
Indianapolis, IN 46204
2. Race numbers must be worn and visible at all times.
3. Competitors must pass through the entire finish chute to qualify as an official finisher.
4. Athletes who register with the Oklahoma Senior Games receive an Oklahoma Senior Games T-shirt, and free dinner at the Celebration of Athletes Dinner, Saturday November 11 at the Stoney Creek Hotel in Broken Arrow. OSG winners receive 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medals in each 5-year age group. An Oklahoma Senior Games representative will be handing out both the medals and t-shirts at the event.
Showers at the YMCA are open from 6:30 am. until 9:00 am.
You should consider coming a day early and enjoying the Cherokee Strip Celebration
Kali Hughey and Linda Luthye