Friday evening and Saturday, Sunday, November 3-5
Entry Deadline: October 20
Second Annual Scissor Tail Open
1000 North Pennsylvania Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Singles, Men’s and Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. An event is considered Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles.
- Doubles partners must be of the same gender. Mixed doubles will be one male and one female player.
- The age division of competition for Doubles and Mixed Doubles will be determined by the
younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2023.
- The fee paid to be part of the Oklahoma Senior Games is $30.00 plus a $5 registration fee.For this you will receive an Oklahoma Senior Games t-shirt and if you place among the Oklahoma Senior Games entrants you will receive an OSG medal(s). You will also receive complimentary entry to the Oklahoma Senior Games Celebration of Athletes, Saturday, November 11 at Stoney Creek Hotel in Broken Arrow.
- These are the APPROXMATE tournament fees which are paid DIRECTLY to the tournament. First event $45, second event $30, third event $225. This is a USAR sanctioned event and ALL players must have current USAR memberships. Non-USAR members are required to purchase membership, single event memberships are $25, annual memberships are $65. First time tournament players will receive a single event USAR membership for free. This fee is paid online to the tournament. OSG does not currently have the registration website for this tournament.
Friday Night Start is possible,
but official times will be announced through the R2 system soon,
since this is a USAR sanctioned event.
Singles and Doubles.
Lots of food.
Lots of fun.
Lots of “friendly” competition.
- 1. Tournament format has been determined by the tournament directors. See their website for more information.
- Awards and shirts will be mailed for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers for each event within each age division.
- Tournament director reserves the right to combine or cancel any division due to insufficient entries. Tournament director also reserves the right to modify match format based on number of division entries.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance with the USA Racquetball rules, except as
modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please visit or contact:
1651 Mesa Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80906-2917