Friday, Saturday, Sunday, October 20, 21, 22
Entry Deadline: October 8
Registration opens: July 1
2563 W Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
Friday, Oct. 20 8:00 am Men’s Doubles and Women’s Singles
Saturday, Oct. 21 8:00 am Mixed Doubles
Sunday, Oct. 22 8:00 am Women’s Doubles and Men’s Singles
Check-in each day is 30 minutes before start time.
Age Groups start times will be set after registration ends.
1. There is a secondary pickleball registration site: pickeballbrackets.com. Athletes MUST register at pickleballbrackets.com and okseniorgames.com to be completely registered. If you register on Pickleball Brackets first, you will be automatically sent to Oklahoma Senior Games to register and pay. If you register in okseniorgames.com you will then need to go to pickleballbrackets.com to register also.
2. If you are a USSP member you receive a $10 discount for playing in the tournament, when your USSP number is in your profile in pickleballbrackets.com.
3. This is a non-qualifying year for the National Senior Games.
1.There will be five skill levels & six age groups in each skill level. Skill/Ages may be combined if less than 2 in the event.
Skills 3.0,3.5,4.0,4.5+ /Ages 50,55,60,65,70,75+
2. All brackets will be round robin play. This allows for more play for all players.
3 team brackets play a double round robin; 4 matches of 1-15 win by 2
4 team brackets play a round robin; 3 matches of 1-15, win by 2
5 team brackets play a round robin; 4 matches of 1-15 win by 2
6 and 7 team brackets play a round robin; , 5 matches of 1-15 points, win by 2
8 or more team brackets will use pool play; round robin 1-15 win by 2 and then an elimination bracket with the top 2 teams from pools advancing. All teams advancing in pool play will have the opportunity to play for gold.
1. All matches will be conducted in accordance with United States Senior Pickleball
Ethics can be found at: https://www.usseniorpickleball.com/code-of-ethics.
2. Tournament rules at: www.usapa.org.
2023 is NOT a qualifying year for NSGA Championships