Saturday, October 21
Entry Deadline: October 7
Muskogee Golf Club
2400 North Country Club Road
Muskogee, OK 74003
18 Hole Stroke Play
9:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
$40.00 golf fee includes lunch
1. Golfers must provide their own clubs and balls.
2. Golf cart use during official competition is mandatory.
3. Foursome assignments will be made by event director.
4. These are the tees the following gender and age groups will use
a. Men 50-59 Blue tees
b. Men 60-69 White tees
c. Men 70+ Red tees
d. Women Red tees
5. See directions below for qualifying for 2023 National Senior Games
6. PGA members may compete as long as they are not on the PGA Tour and adhere to the definition of a professional. The Oklahoma Senior Games has the right to determine professional status.
7. Practice at the Muskogee Golf Club may be arranged by calling the Pro Shop (918) 682-3721.
Guest fees are: Tuesday – Thursday $ 65 + tax; Friday – Sunday $ 81 tax inc. Closed Mondays.
8. The $40 golf fee is waived for Muskogee Golf Club members.
1. The tournament will be 18-holes medal play.
2. Handicaps are not used.
1. This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Golf Association (USGA)
rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please visit or contact:
United States Golf Association
P.O. Box 708
Far Hills, NJ 07931
2. Local rules will also be in effect.
3. Caddies are not permitted.
4. Spectators are permitted on the course; however, they will be required to walk. Spectators must remain at least 25 feet away from tee boxes, fairways and greens.
5. USGA rules regarding coaching will be strictly enforced.
6. USGA rules regarding pace of play will be observed.
7. Range finders of any type are permitted.
8. In the event of a tie between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, the USGA tie-breaking procedure of matching scorecards will be implemented. The player with the best score on the last nine holes will win the higher medal. If players have the same score for the last 9 holes, the last 6 holes will be compared, then 3 holes and then finally the 18th hole.