BOWLING and NON-AMBULATORY BOWLING 2023
Saturday and Sunday, September 23, 24
Entry Deadline: September 16
Lanes at Coffee Creek
10301 Owasso Expressway
Owasso, OK 74055
Singles, Men’s and Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles,
Men’s Team, Women’s Team, Mixed Team
Non-ambulatory Singles, Non-ambulatory Men’s and Women’s Doubles,
Non-ambulatory Mixed Doubles
The fee to participate in each event is $3.00
Non-ambulatory means the participant is in a wheelchair and NOT able to walk
Saturday, All Singles check in: 9:00 am
Saturday, All Singles begin: 10:00 am
Saturday, All Doubles check in: 1:00 pm
Saturday, All Doubles begin: 2:00 pm
Sunday, All Mixed Doubles check in: 9:00 am
Sunday, All Mixed Doubles begins: 10:00 am
Sunday, Team check in: 1:00 pm
Sunday, Team begins: 2:00 pm
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event except for team bowling.
- Competitors are encouraged to provide their own bowling balls and shoes. House balls and shoes are available at the competitor’s expense.
- All equipment shall meet USBC specifications. The Oklahoma Senior Games reserves the right to
- Doubles partners must be of the same gender. Mixed doubles will be one male and one female bowler.
- The age division of competition for Doubles and Mixed Doubles will be determined by the
younger age of the two partners.
6. All doubles teams made up of one in-state and one out-of-state athlete will be designated as an out-of-state team.
- There is an event fee of $3 for each event entered.
- The age division of the competition for Team Bowling will be determined by the youngest age of team member as of December 31, 2023.Age groups for Teams will be the same for individual events. Awards for Teams will be the same as for individual events.
. 9Athletes that compete in singles, doubles and/or mixed doubles at the Oklahoma Senior Games will be eligible to compete in team bowling. Athletes cannot compete in team bowling except in this manner.
- Athletes may only compete on one four-person team.Any combination of gender is considered a mixed team.
- Team bowling will have three divisions:Men, Women, and Mixed.
- Tournament will be based on scratch scores.
- Bowling times and lanes will be assigned by the Event Director.
- Bowlers will bowl three games. Winners are determined by total pins over three games (same lane).
- If there is a tie between any of the top 3 places, a one-game playoff will be held to determine
which player received the higher medal.
- For 4th place through 6th place, ties will be broken by the number of strikes bowled. If the score is still tied, the number of spares will decide the winner.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance with the United States Bowling Congress
(USBC) rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please visit or contact:
United States Bowling Congress
621 Six Flags Drive
Arlington, TX 76011
- All equipment shall meet USBC specifications. The Event Director reserves the right to check
equipment at any time.
- Rules for Non-Ambulatory events are the same as for Ambulatory with the two exceptions below.
- For Non-Ambulatory events, the athlete must be seated in their wheelchair or scooter for the
entire duration of competition.
- For Non-Ambulatory events, an athlete must physically roll the ball or with the use of a ramp, as long as no one else or the chair itself helps project the ball down the lane. The athlete must be the one who impacts the energy needed for the ball to move down the lane.