Wednesday, October 18
Entry Deadline: October 4
Lafortune Park (north side of the park next to the public library)
51st and South Hudson Avenue
Tulsa, OK 73145
Singles and Open Doubles
Check in: 1:30 pm
Event begins: 2:00 pm
1. The Oklahoma Senior Games shall provide all equipment including balls and mallets.
2. Competitors are required to wear flat soled shoes.
3. Players may use their own personal mallets.
1. Award placement will be based on each individual’s score.
2. Singles and doubles matches will consist of three or four block games and one or two elimination games.
4. Games will be to seven points with number of wins and points attained during each 45 minute time period used to determine who shall play in the elimination ladder for prizes.
7. The number of single wins and points will be added to each contestants score. The total number of wins will determine the winning individual, with the total number of points used in case of ties.
6. Format changes are at the discretion of the Event Director.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United State Croquet Association (USCA)
Golf Croquet rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please visit or contact:
United States Croquet Association
700 Florida Mango Road
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES QUALIFYING RULES
Croquet is not part of the National Senior Games program.